Wednesday, June 20

Detik itu kian berlalu...


You're never to keep me down!






 Alhamdulillah. alhamdulillah. alhamdulillah semester empat kian hampir tamat. Yeay! Lepas ni boley lakukan solat sunat syukur. The point that I can higlight here is Nunu had learned many and many things at here (Puncak Perdana) thus i got a lot of experience as well. Thats a good things anyway! weeeee ^ ^

At the same time, Nunu dapat kenal rapat lebih rapat lagi daripada kurang rapat sekarang dah jadi macam adik beradik. Satu keluarga. Satu uniti. Satu kumpulan. My studies is quite okayh eventhough i need struggle at the end of this semester. Need to complete final assignment that had been assigned earlier to me. Need to perform a very well during presentation as well as for test. Then, it is not excuses for me to seat alone. So everyone.. Lets perform solat sunat syukur together with me.. Semoga rezeki, nikmat, kerahmatan dan juga keberkatan yang diberikan oleh Nya sentiasa kita ingat. ;)

Satu..



Dua..



Tiga..


Peace II













0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com