Sunday, June 22

Emptiness

Rasa heartless, tak tahu nak buat ape dahhh. Life shouldn't be like this. I'm not say that I feel bored but I feel empty. Kosong, mcm xde jiwa langsung. Whatever I do, ase mcm ksong. Sampay la satu tahap tu, I just wondering apa sebenar ny tujuan I hdup. Selama 24 tahun hidup kat dunia nieyh, apa my contribution? Looks like no point. Mesty org akan komen Nunu ni mcm org tak bertuhan klu ckp cmtu an? No, it's not like that, but the point is here. Can you guys see in the positive way and open mind?

Nunu rasa, selama Nunu hidup 24 tahun hinggalah ke saat nieyh, Nunu rasa diri Nunu x bnyak sumbangan pun. Rasa useless je hidup nieyh. Rasa x brguna langsung. What is gonna happen in my penghujung? Either mati dalam husnul khatimah atau sebaliknye? Apakah amalan baik Nunu semua akan dikira, atau tidak sebenarnya. Its too scary to thinks far. Sometimes, I feel that I wanna dead early hence, I had no chance to repeat my sin again and again. Rasa tak sanggup nak berdosa agy. Rasa tak sanggup nak tanggung dosa agy. But then, when I think twice, triple and more and more.  I am not trying to make you guys feel scare or something that lead guys on that way. You guys should be positive because orang yang bijaksana adalah orang yang mengingati mati and I just want to keep reminding you guys supaya tak terlalu cintakan dunia. Letak dunia di tangan bukan di hati. Always be grateful. Walaupun kita tak secantik mana, walau kita tak sekaya mana, tapi kita semua tak pernah rasa cacat dan lapar kan? I have to keep moving on and no room for emptiness, even though I feel that my life is so difficult. I have a long journey to travel and btw, keep calm Nunu ! Haha



 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com